Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Yummy

I tell my kids all the time that they are soooo yummy and I'm going to eat them! I mean, check out Ty, isn't he the cutest little boy ever!!!! Love his smile!! He gives kisses now, sooo sweet!

Speaking of "yummy," Addison, Ty and I made brownies while Nate and Rob played golf.



Nate had his last tennis lesson this past week. He did such an amazing job. His coach moved him up to level two, two weeks early. Of course, he thought that was pretty cool.
Yesterday, Nate rededicated his life to Christ!! YEAH!

6 comments:

  1. YUMMY is right...kiddos and brownies! I'm so jealous that you get kisses from Ty! I can't even get a "mommy". Henry just cracks up laughing when I try to get him to say it! :) Nate looks adorable in his sweatband! So Andre Aggasi...but Nate is CUTIE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a yummy post indeed!!!

    Nate is too handsome and such an amazing little boy! Way to go, Nate!

    Then your two littles...I could eat them up, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would eat them up too!

    Proud of Sweet Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean, Ifeel like I could just kiss Brody's sweet little face off...haha

    You have a reason to be like that..Your are kids are absolutly adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eat 'em up while they're little!!! I actually do nibble at mine from time to time! ;) How cool is Nate in his tennis gear! I need to start mine in tennis, too!

    ReplyDelete