Monday, July 12, 2010

More Summer Fun!

On Saturday, the kids and I went to Burnet to hang out with family while Rob golfed. Kyli was having a lemonade stand so she could make some money. She made around $8...wow!!!

Nanis came over on the golf cart so everyone had to have a ride


Pool time!! woohoo!
Ty loved swimming! I was one nervous mamma. Watching two little ones that can't swim is scary!!!!






After we swam, we went over to Nanis and Pappy's to see Kate, Ethan and Aunt Lulu. We are trying to get Ty to give Kate some love; he doesn't want any part of it. HEHE!
Ice cream
Lulu and the kids playing Red Rover.
Kate and Ty

This precious little booger is worn out after a fun day with family!

2 comments:

  1. How great that your mom is only a golf cart away from you sis! I totally wish we had a golf cart for our lane, but then I would NEVER walk! Ha! And I love that pool and how shallow it is for the little ones! How dreamy to be able to put out a chair, and have drinks! Yippee! Aren't busy summer days the best? The kids have so much fun but just absolutely CRASH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENJOYED SEEING ALL THE GRANDKIDS THIS WEEKEND!! I THINK THEY HAD A GOOD TIME PLAYING RED ROVER!! MY GRANDKIDS ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete