Saturday, July 24, 2010

School Shopping

Check out these great purchases:
Yellow Box animal print wedges on sale for $20. I couldn't pass them up.

Carter's is having a huge sale and I got my kiddos some pretty cute goodies for the fall.
These pajamas were only $5....woohoo!!! I'm saving them for Addison's bday.
Way cute short set and the little vest is to die for
These two little outfits look so cute with the vest.
Ty and Addison's preschool bags... Pottery Barn Kids... free shipping
Nate and Ty's goodies.
Only 5 days until our 10 anniversary...can't believe it!

6 comments:

  1. Love your Grrrrrreat shoes! So cute! And oh my...isn't Carter's wonderful? Love their jammies and cotten sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those great deals. WOW! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am going to add you to my list of daily inspirations. Your kiddos are cute and for a second remind me that I once wanted THREE, but am super busy with TWO.

    I hope you have an amazing trip to the Bahamas. Have you ever been? Is it a family trip? We love it and are already planning our trip back for next summer. Just a great place to vacation with little ones. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' those shoes! And I'm headed to Carter's! You can't beat $5 PJ's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh I love those shoes.. where did you find them. I must have!! and wow I must go to carter tomorrow. he he thanks for the headsup on the sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shoes and all the fab finds at carters! I love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay....I MUST have those shoes!!! Where did you find them for $20.00??? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, them!

    ReplyDelete