Friday, July 23, 2010

Good Hair

I just had to post this pic for my besties.... Marian and Amy, I know you'll read this!!!!! I always say that I'm moving to Lubbock so I can have good hair. One morning last weekend I was telling the girls how good my hair looked compared to my frizzy hair in Austin. WELL, they thought that was pretty funny and busted up laughing. You see, it looks a lot better than it does when I'm back home in Central Texas. It is A LOT more frizzier when I'm at home.

3 comments:

  1. Jess...I'm laughing so hard right now!! Thanks for the belly laugh! BTW...your "Lubbock" hair rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing with you b/c it is like 1000% humidity here and my hair is HUGE and frizzy! Emily's gets this way too....AND so does Henry's hair! It's hysterical! It looks like he has a huge huge loaf on his head! Ha! I do try Morroccan (sp?) oil. My hairdresser sells it and you spray it on b/f you dry your hair. It does help fight that darn humidity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel your pain! i too have geographically partial hair - it is frizzy in some places and SUPER frizzy in others - ha! unfortunately for libbi, it looks as though she has inherited this lovely trait of mine :(

    ReplyDelete