Thursday, July 29, 2010

10 Years

Rob and I got married 10 years ago today!! My, how time flies!! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful hubs; even though I do want to strangle his neck sometimes. He has given me the greatest gift of all; my precious kids. He works very hard so I can stay home with them and that means the world to me. What a lucky girl I am!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I bet you can't wait for your trip coming up! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awhh Happy 10 year Anniversary. Have fun on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 10 years! It does zip by so fast! I still don't feel my age and cannot believe that I have been married for 12 years! 12 years of pure bliss, I tell my hubs! Hee,hee!
    Hugs friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Hope you are having a great Summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, HAPPY Anniversary!!!! You guys are a wonderful couple!!!! Hope you have had a wonderful day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Hope you have the best trip ever!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy anniversary!!!! enjoy the bahamas!! :)

    ReplyDelete