This past Thursday, Sandi and my two besties from high school loaded up and headed to Lubbock to see our other bestie Amy. Every summer we get together and have so much fun!!!!! We shopped a lot!!!!!
Check out this way cute headband. I was soooo thinking I was Jessica Simpson. The girls ended up calling me Jess all weekend long. HA!

We went to Belly Couture. It's a maternity, childrens and womens' clothing store. I bought my headband there and a way cute bracelet.

Of course, we had to buy new Texas Tech gear!!

Marian wearing my adorable bracelet that I got at Belly Couture.

Ashley, Amy, Marian... Abeulos for dinner and drinks! Yummy!

Check out that drink!!

Gators!! We stayed out until 11:30 that night. Wow, what partiers!

After a day of shopping

Amy's adorable daughter Kate. She is only 2 1/2 and I swear that kid is gifted!!!! And cute too!

Wearing my headband again! I am so proud of it!!!
I bet yall had so much fun!! I need a shopping trip with my girls! I love love the headband, so cute! You awlays look adorable! Oh and girl that romper, love it..haha too funny!
ReplyDeleteWow....What an absolutely fun weekend with your BFFs! You definitely resemble Jessica with your Jackie O. shades and cute headband! Love it! And your cuff looks fun and artsy! Is there anything better than shopping, eating and drinks with friends? And that romper....crack me up! Emily and I still have matching mother/daughter get-ups that I need to TOTALLY REVAMP! Yikes!
ReplyDeleteHey Brandi! GIRL you made me feel so good with your sweet comment. ;) THANKS! OH MY I love that first pic of you in the sunglasses. WAY CUTE! The headband looks like the bomb on you. LOVE IT! So, the romper OH MY~ Bought back so many memories. I had one almost just like that. Use to wear it all the time!!! This looks like a great time.
ReplyDeleteIt seems like just last week that you and Amy were posting about your trip from last year! Looks like lots of fun was had! LOVE the romper ;) I can't get over how much your and your sister look alike!
ReplyDeleteoh I just love the Jessica simpson headband but I LOVE LOVE Jessica.. OMG that romper is HILARIOUS. looks like a great time!!
ReplyDeletefun fun!!! i love lubbock too. orlandos is one of our favorites!!! did you go to hollyhocks?
ReplyDeleteLooks like ya'll had a great time in L-town. Loving your Tech gear! I need to go and get me some too! I LOVE that bracelet and headband. You looked great in it. Thanks for saying such sweet things about Lubbock. It's a great place to live. :-)
ReplyDeleteAww I love hanging out with my besties! Looks like y'all had a great time!! PS...love the headband....and that romper is HILARIOUS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like great fun! Did you know that you can save money by using coupons?
ReplyDeleteALL YOU GIRLS LOOK GREAT!! I KNOW YOU HAD A GREAT TIME! NO BRANDI, YOU ARE NOT MOVING TO LUBBOCK!
ReplyDeleteman oh man...we had fun! thanks for including a pic of sweet kate and that rockin' romper!!! you looked great, Jessica!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up! I love Lubbock too! Did you go to Tech? I did for 2 years (before I met Jason)! ;) I lived in Stangel (sp.?) hall my Fr. year and then the Indiana apartments after that! Fun place, fun times!
ReplyDelete