We decided to take the kids to Fiesta Texas this past Tuesday. Mom, Sandi and I took the kids. Ty stayed with a babysitter and Ethan, my nephew, went with us. While we weren't too impressed with FT, the kids were. The loved it!

This was the first time for Kyli and Nate to ride a big roller coaster. They were sooo excited. We waited in line forever!!!! When the coaster started..... they weren't too happy with it. SCARED!! Sandi and I both had to wrap our arms around them and reassure them the whole time. Poor kids!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Look how much fun yall are!!! I love your bathing suit! Hottie even at Fiesta Texas!!!:)
ReplyDeleteOur humidity has been like 4,000% here, so that water looks mighty nice! Water fun plus Dippin Dots? What a perfect summer day! ;) And there is no freaking way I would be even NEAR a roller coaster! Scaredy kitty...yes I am!
ReplyDeletecute pictures! i hate to say it, but i DREAD the day my kids ask me to take them to a waterpark - ha! :)
ReplyDeletewere you able to order anything from the big MJ sale?
looks like the kids had a blast. I LOVE that first picture. Its TOO CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteCUTE PICTURES!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU TOOK THAT 1ST PICTURE!! KINDA NEAT!! I THINK THE KIDS HAD A GOOD TIME!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a ton of fun! My kids would love to do something like that!
ReplyDeletehow fun!!!! still can't beleive we were there the SAME day!!! wish we would have bumped into you guys!
ReplyDelete