Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fun Finds!!!

Most of the time I'm wearing some kind of athletic short and tank or tshirt. I also wear little pull overs when I'm cold. I got these shorts and the pullover for $5 a piece at Wal-Mart. So comfy!!! I needed some books to take to the Bahamas so I got all for of these books plus shipping for $31 at Amazon.com. I just read The Castaways by Elin Hilderbrand and now I'm hooked!! Amazon rocks!!!!!

Got this little cutie at Target for $7.48. Giving it as a birthday gift.
Got Ty some new shoes for $6.48 at Target. Got brown too and in bigger sizes. Couldn't pass them up.
I love all my great finds.

6 comments:

  1. Great deals! I think I got those same shorts last night at Walmart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shorts! i always see/read about people finding the cutest things at w-mart, but i've never had any luck there....oh well!
    i did find some cute little dr. suess tote bags in the dollar section at target that we bought to use as gift bags :) love finding good deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new athletic outfit, I may have to check it out. Love ty's new shoes, cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your finds! I love Amazon too! I order all sorts of stuff from there! Most of the time I order used books in great condition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the same blue shoes for Henry! What a deal! He hit a growth spurt and needs all new...which is fun! :0 Can't wait to hear your book reviews! I'm always looking for some great reads!

    ReplyDelete