your kiddos are just precious. I love Addisons flower beanie. too cute. Enjoy your date night with hubby. I need one of those soon. thank god hunting is almost over. YEA!!!
Looks like a fun family Xmas! I love A's hat and the boys matching chucks! We just got Henry a pair of black and I cannot wait for his little feet to grow a bit more! Girl, we soooo need to do a house swap...you can come here and have all of the snow that you want. I'll go there and enjoy your coatless winter! It would be more than awesome to just get outside and enjoy! :)
that was so fun seeing the borchardt family and kiddos all together! looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas all the way around! I'm starting the "take down" process today...sad, but glad to get the house back together! Happy 2010! hope you had tons of fun on your date night!
I have been married for 13 years to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 adorable kids together. I was blessed to stay home a few years with the kids but now I'm back to teaching, woohoo! I am a huge fan of the Texas Tech Red Raiders and things that make me happy are: happy hour at Sonic, watching my kids play sports, Target, running, pedicures, getting together with the girls and hanging out my my family!!! God has truly blessed me and my family. My cup runneth over!
You sure do have some cute kiddos!! Im so dreading packing up all my Christmas decor!!
ReplyDeleteyour kiddos are just precious. I love Addisons flower beanie. too cute. Enjoy your date night with hubby. I need one of those soon. thank god hunting is almost over. YEA!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun family Xmas! I love A's hat and the boys matching chucks! We just got Henry a pair of black and I cannot wait for his little feet to grow a bit more! Girl, we soooo need to do a house swap...you can come here and have all of the snow that you want. I'll go there and enjoy your coatless winter! It would be more than awesome to just get outside and enjoy! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute pics! Looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteFun family times! You guys are all so cute...all five of you! LOVE how you dressed Big Bro and Lil Bro alike!!!
ReplyDeletethat was so fun seeing the borchardt family and kiddos all together! looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas all the way around! I'm starting the "take down" process today...sad, but glad to get the house back together! Happy 2010! hope you had tons of fun on your date night!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are precious!! Love addison's hat, and big 'ole flower! ;)
ReplyDelete