My parents got the kids Disney Live tickets for Christmas so yesterday we loaded up and head to the big event. Sadly, while we were there, my camera started acting up so I didn't get too many shots. BUMMER! We had a good time though. Thanks mom and dad!


Ya'll are TOOOO CUTE!!! Lovin' all the outfits AND your sunglasses!!! Such a fun time!
ReplyDeleteIf Addison ever needs to borrow Hadlee's red petticoat skirt, let me know. It would be darling with that shirt!
LOOOOOVE the shirts and the glasses! I ONLY wear big bug eyed sunglasses! ;)
ReplyDeleteI bet Disney on Ice was sooo magical! What a great gift! Loving the kids outfits! And I so love your big glasses and red scarf! Beautiful, girl. Simply beautiful! Looks like your sister is doing well too. Fun times!
ReplyDeleteI got the furry vest at Forever 21 (a HUGE one in the North Park Mall) so you know it was CHEAP! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Disney! :) Your shirts ROCK and you and your glasses TOTALLY rock! :)
ReplyDeleteBrandi, I love your glasses! I have always wanted to do Disney Live with our kids when they get older. Love the outfits, too.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh that is SO fun!! can't wait till p is old enough to go to those things!!
ReplyDeletedon't forget to link up to my update blog so you can see when i have posted to the private blog!
ParkerEUpdates.blogspot.com
xoxo
Just came across your blog through a friends...your children are so precious! I can't wait till I cant take my little girl to special events like that!
ReplyDeletecute post! Love the shirts and your glasses! :) This is or just came to Dallas but the date didn't fit our schedule but I really wanted to go! Looks like you guys had a blast! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the shirts! I'm beginning to think I need to go and order something for my girls. Ya'll looked like you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteFirst off...the glasses are super cute! I have some that look just like them!! Secondly...love the outfits on the kids especially the hairbows...too cute!!
ReplyDeletethanks for sending me the awesome pictures! such a beautiful family! I truly appreciate your business!
ReplyDeleteLove those shirts! :) I wonder if I'll be able to get Caroline's whole name across the front of a shirt when she gets bigger..ha! Right now I can only make her a shirt with her "monogram" on it! :) So sweet!!
ReplyDeleteNo, your glasses look great!! Love the scarf too mama! ;)
ReplyDeleteDo you make the monogramed shirts? LOVE them!! SOOO cute!