Monday, December 7, 2009

Bittersweet

Tomorrow is a bittersweet day for our family; my baby boy will be one year old and my sister will be having her surgery. Her surgery is scheduled for 7:30.... the exact same time and one year earlier I was scheduled for my c-section. CRAZY right!! I won't get to spend much time with my big boy tomorrow as I will be at the hospital with my family... SAD! Please keep my sister in your prayers.
My sister and Ty....two special peeps
Mom and I gave Sandi a big bag full of goodies this weekend. Sandi is thinking she wants to have surgery more often.HEHE! Yes, those are plates she's holding; tons of people are bringing food for the family for the next few wks and I though that cute plates would be pefect!!






Sandi, I know you'll be reading this: we love you!!! Everything will be ok! Trust in Him!!!

4 comments:

  1. Praying for your family. Happy Birthday Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1 year birhtday to your cute little guy!!!!

    Prayers to yur sister for a safe and successful surgery and to yur family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for your sister! I have to say that I LOVE her Tech sweatshirt!!! Happy Birthday to sweet Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying RIGHT now for Sandi! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete