Tuesday, December 22, 2009

One Year Ago

One year ago, Ty was two weeks old, Addison was 25 months old and Nate was shy a few weeks of turning 5. We didn't travel at all last Christmas because Ty was so little and I was recovering from a C-section. My babies are growing way too fast. This picture was taken Christmas morning. How sweet!!! Ty is sleeping in his car seat because he had a broken collar bone. This past year has FLOWN by. I'm so thankful to God for blessing me and my family!!I hope to cherish every second with my kids this Christmas! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE them!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow...haven't they grown??!! Fun times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, sweet memory! You have the most precious family. I love LOVE love looking at pictures of you guys. Merry Christmas! I am so glad we found each other in Blog Land! Long lost friends...............

    Thought of you Sunday night while I was watching 'trash tv'!!! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRECIOUS!!! I just love celebrating our blessings at Christmas!!! Thanks for the sweet encouragement on my blog--wish you lived here so we could take a trip to Sonic together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet they all look! Last year you had a brand new babe! Time does fly! At this time last year, I was sooo ready to meet my #3 (and praying that I wouldn't go into labor on Christmas Eve)! I cannot wait to celebrate Henry's 1st Christmas! Oh, it's going to be so fun! Oh...and I am so in love with A's shopping cart!

    ReplyDelete