Lovin' this Christmas weather!! It's cold here in Cedar Park. LOVE it!
Addison is the cutest little booger. She brings so much JOY to our lives!
Ty is slobbering up a storm... teething! Oh, how cute this little snowman is!!!!!
As soon as Nate gets home from school, he starts changing clothes. I never know what the crazy kid is going to put on.....isn't he the most stylish kid ever? UGH... drives me crazy! The sad thing is, he thinks he looks cool.
I made puppy chow for Addison's school party tomorrow. Aren't the little stickers so cute. Got them off Etsy.
Oh, Nate and Laney could be fashionistas together! Ha! And I love your little snowman and A's hair bow! (It looks like the little hands on your tree are coming out of her head....I love it!)
You win "Most Creative Mom"! The stickers from esty are adorable! I.love.etsy!
I have been married for 13 years to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 adorable kids together. I was blessed to stay home a few years with the kids but now I'm back to teaching, woohoo! I am a huge fan of the Texas Tech Red Raiders and things that make me happy are: happy hour at Sonic, watching my kids play sports, Target, running, pedicures, getting together with the girls and hanging out my my family!!! God has truly blessed me and my family. My cup runneth over!
Walker changes into crazy things after school, too! Hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteAddison radiates JOY...you can just see it!
Cutie pie Ty! ALways!!!
Okay...precious treats for the class. I'll have to 'borrow' that idea sometime!
Got your e-mail about the package! YOU ROCK!!!
cute kiddos and cute little gift! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, Nate and Laney could be fashionistas together! Ha! And I love your little snowman and A's hair bow! (It looks like the little hands on your tree are coming out of her head....I love it!)
ReplyDeleteYou win "Most Creative Mom"! The stickers from esty are adorable! I.love.etsy!