It hasn't even been 3 days since Sandi's surgery and look how awesome she is doing. Everyone is soooo amazed at how well she is doing. She is definitely one tough cookie.

Sandi and hubby Chris

Her BOOBOO. She is practicing her walking.

Still walking with Sophie

Shay, Sandi, Sophie, me

Sandi, Sophie, Larry and Chris

Doesn't that look painful?? Sandi can't wash her hair for 5 more days and she is not liking that one bit.
She looks great!! So glad everything went well and I hope she continues to have a safe, healthy, and fast recovery!!
ReplyDeleteOh her boo boo looks quite painful!!
YES, her little ponies are so cute! Sandi looks AMAZING!!! I am so impressed. I will keep my prayers going for her. What strength!!!
ReplyDeleteSO glad to hear she is doing well!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful to hear that your sister is doing so well! And OUCH! The staples look quite painful, but her piggie tails look adorable! She looks great! You are such a wonderful sister. I'm sure she loves having loved ones with her! Best, best wishes! I'll keep you all in my thoughts! (And tell Sandi that if she doesn't wash her hair for like...weeks, than it naturally starts to "dread" up...dreadlocks! Seriously! She could be one chic mama! Ha, ha! Watch out Bob Marley!) But seriously, she's definitely a trooper and my prayers are with you all!
ReplyDeleteSandi...you look AWESOME! So happy that you have this surgery behind you and only BLUE skies ahead!! Brandi, thank you so much for this post...it is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteglad to hear she is going so well! thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteOh man! Those staples. But Sandi looks so good!!!! Glad she is doing so well. <3 and hugs to you girls!
ReplyDelete