As I reflect back on 2009, I have so much to be thankful for: I have a family and friends that I love, a hubby that means the world to me.... even when I can't stand him..HEHE!!! Rob allows me to stay home with the kids and I am soooo grateful. Thankful that my sister made it through her brain surgery and is doing well. God is soooo good! I am sooooo blessed to be the mommy to my 3 healthy precious children. 2009 was a great year!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









I just love your adorable family! Happy New Year Brandi! God Bless you bunches!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture! Happy New Year! Hope 2010 brings you just as many blessings!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture and post! I am thankful for you. What a sweet, generous blessing you've been to me in the short time we've known each other in 'blog land'. You are the real deal and it's very obvious!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
P.S. ~ I know just what you mean about your hubby! We're the same way!!! hee hee!!!
What a precious picture! AMAZING that you got 3 beautiful children to smile and look cute at the same time!
ReplyDeleteOk, did I read somewhere that you were teaching and just recently became a stay at home Mom or did I just totally make that up?! I work days a week as an elementary school counselor... it's a perfect schedule, the best of both worlds, and it gives me shopping funds! Ha! Happy New Year!
You are too cute and SO are your little muffins! I am so glad you follow my blog too, because now I can follow yours :) Which I LOVE, by the way!!! Happy 2010!!!
ReplyDeletehappy new year! glad to be blog friends :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 2010, Brandi! Isn't being a mother to three just amazing? I've enjoyed reading you blog and hope that 2010 brings you much happiness! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are blessed and your kiddos are PRECIOUS!!
ReplyDelete