Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Ty!!

What a GREAT day it turned out to be!!! Ty spent all day with daddy while I was at the hospital with my family. Sandi is doing great!!!! Isn't Ty the cutest birthday boy!!!!!I got home around 4 today and as soon as I did, I scooped up my baby and smooched all over him. Oh, how I missed him today. As I sat in the waiting room today, I had SSSOOOO much guilt for not being with my big boy. I had to keep reminding myself that it TRULY was not that big of a deal... I needed to be there with my sister.

Ty, you have brought sooo much happiness to our family this year. You have made our family whole. Mommy loves you more than you will ever know. You started walking yesterday... when you want to. You are only drinking one bottle a day, drinking out of sippy cups the rest of the time. Everytime you eat, you make a huge mess and almost always have to get a bath after to pig out. Nate plays with you all the time; you boys are big buds. You and Addison pester each other all the time. Ever once in a while she is nice to you. Mommy is definitely your favorite person. You have 7 teeth. You weigh 24 pounds. You wake up crying once a night.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that your sister and your baby are doing very well! The first thing I noticed when I saw Ty's pix...all of his teeth! So cute! Henry gets multiple baths...after eating, etc! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi, I do believe you truly have a "Sharp Child"...Big Boy Ty looks just like your Daddy and Bo!! Too cute! Happy Birthday Big Guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your sweet baby boy! :) So happy that my Caddy's bday is in August, so (hopefully) I should always be able to spend the day with her, and not at work! :)

    Also praying for quick recovery for your sis! :) Will let you know when I get a preview for you to see!

    ReplyDelete