My family is so excited about Christmas!!! We have ELF on the SHELF and LOVE it!! Our little elf's name is Nick... Nate is obsessed!! Addison touched Nick this morning, so Nate is concerned that Nick lost all his magic... HEHE!!!! I got my hair cut yesterday and got bangs. I'm thinking they are cute when I fix my hair. Today I woke up and looked like a Punk Rocker... bangs flying everywhere... not so cute.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









OMG where did your sister get that hunting dress. My hubby would LOVE that.. please let me know if you find out. thanks soo much
ReplyDeleteGirl, your bangs rock! Love 'em! And can you dress your kiddos any cuter? I'm loving A's reindeer shirt...might have to paint something (hummm...a shirt?) like it! So stinkin' adorable! Oh, and I cannot wait to hear about Ty's big "1"! I know that my year with Henry has just flown by! Last year at this time, I was so excited to meet him! I'll definitely be thinking of your sister and you. Best, best wishes.
ReplyDeleteOH so much cuteness in this post! Cute kids, cute outfits, cute tights on Addison (where did you get both pairs?!?), cute bangs on you, just CUTE EVERYTHING! As always!
ReplyDeletePraying for your sister. Please keep us updated.
I am IN LOVE with your sweet Addison's dresses!! Super cute!! Love the bangs, too!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I am not the only person to back their car into the garage door!!:)
Love your new hair! Looks great! Of course your kiddos are just too cute!!
ReplyDeleteBrandi~ You are beautiful! I LOVE your bangs. :) These are the CUTEST outfits. I want Addison's tights. They are so cute. Keeping your family in my prayers. Keep us informed. Can't wait to see the big party. Happy Birthday Ty!!
ReplyDelete