Thursday, October 7, 2010

Please Pray

My heart has been heavy the past few days over the story of this couple. PLEASE pray for Leslie's husband and family!! http://www.lesliejoyevans.blogspot.com/
When I heard today that she passed away, I was heartbroken for her husband. He lost his first wife a few years ago to cancer and now to lose his second wife and twins.
Feeling very thankful and blessed to have my healthy family!! Again, PLEASE pray for this family. And maybe hold your spouse and children a little tighter tonight!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is just terrible! I was reading about her being sick and in a coma from Kelly's Korner blog but I had no idea she had passed! This really breaks my heart! I will be praying for her husband and the family! Oh and I always hug my hubby and Kelcee tighter each night....

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am in tears for this family. Sad, sad, sad!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that is so awful! Prayers going up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo sad! I will be in prayer for this family! Oh' we have so much to be thankful for!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. I can't imagine what this family is going through. Praying for all of them! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh...I don't even know what to say, but that I will be praying for this sweet family. So so sad.

    ReplyDelete