Friday, October 29, 2010

Catch Up

This momma is worn out!!!! We are busy little beavers around here. Nate is busy with football and baseball and I'm trying to get the kids' birthday parties planned. Ty is getting into everything these days, wearing me out. Yesterday, he took off the his diaper and pooped on his bedroom floor. STINKER!!! Last night he screamed through out the night and guess what?? He ended up in bed w Rob and I.
Addison my little witch on her way gymnastics!!!
My hair is sooo frizzy, hate it!!! So, I got this and it seems to be working.
The other night I cooked deer meat for my family. It looked delish but I didn't get to eat any. I had this instead: healthy and yummy. Trying to lose a few more pounds. BUMMER!
In 10 days my princess will be 4 years old. BOOHOO!!
And in one month and 10 days, this little punkin will be 2!
Yummy little boogers!!!
"I sure do love my sister's shoes"
Today is Rock Star day at school. This is as close to a rock star Nate wanted to be. Spikey hair with arm warmers. He has been wearing his Rangers' tshirts all week. He is so excited for the big game on Sunday. I don't think he realizes that he won't be trick or treating. UHOH!!

Off to buy Halloween goodies for my kids. Maybe I'll buy a few goodies for Rob too.
Happy Weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. My heart melts every time I see pics of your kids...seriously, they are the cutest things ever and I know I say that EVERY time I comment on your page!

    Presley is going to be THREE in February and I don't know where in the world the time went. It makes me so sad...and so ready for baby #2!!

    Hope your kiddos have a wondefull Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that pix of Ty with the mary jane boots on! Ha! We have so many pix of Henry in dresses, etc. Oh how our boys will NOT love it when all of these cute pix come out when they are in high school! Tee hee!

    Sounds like you are so, so busy! I just keep checking things off my list...kiddos birthdays and holidays...such a whirlwind of events! Fun, but crazy!

    And this is the first year that I am not going to give my babies Halloween goodies. We seriously have 50#s of candy already! And I totally need to eat YOUR dinner instead of muching all freaking day on twix and candy corn! Ugh!

    Have a wonderful Halloween weekend! Go Rangers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I hear ya. We have been going at breakneck speed this week. Your kiddos are so sweet! Hope you get a better night's sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy! You sure have been busy! Love your little witch! And I hope Ty's diaper incident doesn't ever happen over here [fingers crossed!] Kuddos for eating your veggies ;) I desperately need to lose a few pounds (up 14 since the girls' 1st birthday! OMG!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here... crazy busy! We have birthday parties, a hay ride, and a Cinderella play this weekend and our football game is out of town. We are 9-0 and it's for the LSC title so we're going to miss it all. Life is just crazy busy, but I'm thankful for that! I just wish my hubby was home!!

    Your kids look cute as usual and your healthy dinner looked delicious!!

    ReplyDelete