Monday, October 25, 2010

I Try All the Time....

to get good pics of all 3 kids but it doesn't usually happen. I have been putting off getting Christmas pics taken because I'm not in the mood to get the kids dressed up and then, NOT get one good picture.
I blog all the time about the fun and happy things my family does. I really don't blog about the bad stuff. You know, cleaning house NON STOP, kids driving me bonkers, husband driving me bonkers, laundry, messy house, fighting kids... you get the picture. Today, I thought I'd show you what I deal with every single day thanks to my sweet little Ty. The boy gets into EVERYTHING. He doesn't play with toys, he gets into cabinets, the fridge, closet, etc and he DESTROYS everything. A few days ago, he shattered a whole jar of pickles everywhere. Yesterday, I found this:
Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know that my life is not perfect. I have my battles too. I try not to complain too much on my blog because I have soooo much to be thankful for! Even when I have the worst of days, I still have a healthy family, a house to live in and food on the table. There are so many people that have lost a child, no job to pay the bills, a sick family member, etc. Therefore, I feel really petty when I gripe about the little bumps in life. Ok, enough of that.
Watching my boy play ball

with his daddy.
I make pumpkin bread all the time this time of year. Aren't these little loaves so cute? I got the loaf pan at Wal Mart.
Nate trying to pick up Addison
My blue eyed stinker...melt my heart
Daddy's Under My Spell!
Addison trying to get Ty to take a pic
Rob's mom just turned 60 so we had a little party this past weekend. I only got a few pics:

Rob's aunt and uncle


Landon and Nate still wearing their jerseys from their game. They won!!! Nate had 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptions!!! WOOHOO!
Jenny, Linda, Joanna
Rob's parents and sisters. I'm thinking my in laws should make this their Christmas card; I'm such a fabulous photographer. HAHA!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous week!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh girl...I have two birthdays and two holidays to get thru before I even start thinking about Xmas! Busy times, but oh so much fun!

    And my loves: Ty's BLUE eyes...watch out girlies..., A's Halloween top, and N wearing his helmet at the party! All make me smile!

    And the refrig. shot could totally be mine! Henry gets into ours all the stinkin' time! He also goes into our mudroom and snacks on dog food! Ugh! I shut the door, but the kitty box is way back there and I have to run and open the door every time one of our kitties crosses it's legs! Oh the daily fun we have!

    Yes, it's crazy...I'm crazy, but I cannot imagine my life without any of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I totally understand we are suppose to take Chirstmas Pic. Nov,13th. Can't wait I know it will be a job getting them all to smile at the same time and look at the camera. Wish me luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right about complaining! I know that I'm so guilty of it!!

    The pumpkin bread looks amazing...I need those molds, too! I canNOT believe this weekend is Halloween...where did the time go?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I understand about the picture thing and I only have Brody to worry about, but your kids are so cute any mpicture of them is cute:)

    I have days like that a lot too where things aren't so perfect but then again I am so blessed and hate complaining too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What delicious looking pumpking bread! I love those molds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brandi ~

    I'm putting off our Christmas picture, too! I need to get on that.

    Cute pictures of your kids! So sweet.

    Yummy pumpkin bread loaves. ; )

    ReplyDelete