Monday, October 11, 2010

30th Bday Bash

On Saturday, the whole fam loaded up and headed to my parent's house to drop off the kids so Rob and I could go to Holly's 30th birthday bash. Kyli and Kenna stayed with my parents too because Sandi and Chris went with us. Check out the girls loving on Ty. CUTE! We had a great time hanging out with our friends from high school.
Sophie, Sandi, Monica

Chris and Sandi
Hot mammas!
Mark and Rob
We had a great time sitting around talking about how there is no way we can be as old as we are because we still feel like we are 17... hehe!!!
Larry and Sophie
Sandi and Jessica
Besties from high school
Jessica, me and Holly (the birthday girl)
Me, Erika, Holly, Sandi
The great thing about growing up in a small town is that after many years of graduating high school, we are all still friends. It doesn't matter if a friend graduated two years before you or 5 years after, the friendship is still there. Pretty amazing!!! Happy 30th Holly!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm from a small town and now live in a different small town...where my hubs grew up. So many people go off, see the world, then return to settle and have families. All of our friends went to school with Jon. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had fun!! Enjoyed keeping all the kids. They actually were all good!! My precious grandkids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up in a small town, but I will never go back! Ha ha! It's really small- like 3,500 people!! :) I would live in a small town again, just not quit that small! I need a Target!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we would LOVE a new tech shirt- thanks so much for thinking of us. It's 4805 Crista, Midland, 79707

    ReplyDelete