If you are ever in Austin, you have to visit the Oasis restaraunt on Lake Travis. The view of the lake and the atmosphere is fantastic!!
We went on a Wednesday night so it wasn't very crowded at all. We had a great time listening to music and chit chatting. I so didn't want to leave but Rob had to leave when I got home to go to Dallas. Yes, my hubs left around 9 oclock that night to get to Dallas for an early am meeting. My friends think that Rob is wonderful for letting me have a girls' night before he left. HEHE!!!

Saturday, October 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Sounds like an awesome time! And the restaurant is beautiful! Austin is on my list of places to visit, so I'll be sure to check it out when I go one day!
ReplyDeleteOh what FUN! The more margaritas I drink, the more chips I eat! Ugh! But the laughs get better! Love girls' nite out!
ReplyDelete