Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Boy of Fall

Ok, I know you guys, by now, have heard the song, The Boys of Fall by Kenny Chesney. Nate and I saw the video for the first time on Saturday morning. Nate was in awwww of the video; couldn't take his eyes off the tv. I admit, I shed a tear or two thinking back to my days in high school, how Rob was "my boy of fall" back then. Now, my sweet Nate is my "boy of fall."

Nanis came to cheer Nate on! Pappy was at the deer lease in south Texas

Borchardt cousins
My Boys of Fall past and present.... awwwwww!!!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Cute pics!! He is a handsome little man! I haven't heard that song... going to check it out right now! (It's all DORA while I'm traveling around! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe I haven't heard that song? I am gonna you tube it in a sec LOL...What a sweet post and Nate is so cute he is getting big! Love the pic of him and his daddy together! You look great girl!! Have you seen the new Sugarland line? Eeeeeeek I love it....I want the knot dress to use as Kelcee's Christmas dress I do believe I am getting it LOL

    love the pics of all the cousins and Nate looks to cute with the black football smudge lines on his cheeks presh

    xoxo
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that song! I was obsessed with it when it came out... I guess b/c I lived it in high school growing up in a small town. And... well, it's pretty much our LIFE now! We live the boys of fall! It's so much fun! I wouldn't have it any other way! It doesn' bring back some great memories... doesn't it make you a little sad?!?! I feel like I'm getting so old! Even though I know being in your 30's is not old, but still!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that song too! I love your boy of fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awhh what a sweet post. and I love that song too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love watching Nate play ball. He is such a pro!
    My grandkids are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy every moment...they grown up fast!!

    ReplyDelete