love your little pumpkins...and A's pumpkin knot dress and striped ruffles! Since Emily is always at school, I feel like I never get to see her anymore...you probably feel the same way about Nate! Boo! AND...OMG...your Halloween goodie buckets in the last post are so fantastic! I want to be your children's teacher! But...do I miss teaching? Not one single ounce. I cannot imagine going back now. Have a great weekend...Have fun with your 3 little pumpkins!
love these pics!! I esp love the pics of Ty in his AWESOME shirt! his face is priceless! He just looks like he might be up to something!! love to the borchardts!! go tech!
Oh my goodness how cute are Addison and Ty. Those two pictures of them smiling is just adorable?? what cute litte pumpkins you have. and love Addisons outfit of course..Hope yall have a wonderful weekend
How precious...they are adorable! And I LOVE your pumpkin sign with your name on it! CUTE!! I have beenout of the "blog loop" for a few months! I have been soooo busy!! I am hoping to get it caught up soon! I love following yours....I do have my fav blogs bookmarked on my iPhone and try to catch up when I have some "down time" at the kids various activities. Your family and YOU are precious!! HAPPY FALL!!
Hi if possible can you find out where your friend who's house you featured on your blog not to long ago.Where she purchase or got her daugther's curtain from? Thanks!
Hi friend! Been missing you. I've been meaning to write you forever. I'm so out of the blog loop. BUT I wanted to tell you that my little Hudson is wearing your precious little guy's clothese ALL THE TIME! I was especially thinking of Ty since Huds is wearing his Halloween onesies and his little blue jeans. AHHH...thank you so much again! Visiting your blog and seeing your precious little kiddos brought such a smile to my face! You guys take care. Love...Mindy
I have been married for 13 years to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 adorable kids together. I was blessed to stay home a few years with the kids but now I'm back to teaching, woohoo! I am a huge fan of the Texas Tech Red Raiders and things that make me happy are: happy hour at Sonic, watching my kids play sports, Target, running, pedicures, getting together with the girls and hanging out my my family!!! God has truly blessed me and my family. My cup runneth over!
My precious little pumpkins!!!!!
ReplyDeletelove your little pumpkins...and A's pumpkin knot dress and striped ruffles! Since Emily is always at school, I feel like I never get to see her anymore...you probably feel the same way about Nate! Boo! AND...OMG...your Halloween goodie buckets in the last post are so fantastic! I want to be your children's teacher! But...do I miss teaching? Not one single ounce. I cannot imagine going back now. Have a great weekend...Have fun with your 3 little pumpkins!
ReplyDeletelove these pics!! I esp love the pics of Ty in his AWESOME shirt! his face is priceless! He just looks like he might be up to something!! love to the borchardts!! go tech!
ReplyDeleteI have wanted to order that dress from SweetPlume! Did you get the pants from her too?
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness how cute are Addison and Ty. Those two pictures of them smiling is just adorable?? what cute litte pumpkins you have. and love Addisons outfit of course..Hope yall have a wonderful weekend
ReplyDeleteHow precious...they are adorable! And I LOVE your pumpkin sign with your name on it! CUTE!! I have beenout of the "blog loop" for a few months! I have been soooo busy!! I am hoping to get it caught up soon! I love following yours....I do have my fav blogs bookmarked on my iPhone and try to catch up when I have some "down time" at the kids various activities. Your family and YOU are precious!! HAPPY FALL!!
ReplyDeleteHOW CUTE! I love the pumpkin outfit. Your kids are so precious. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...I swear you have the cutest kids on earth!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi if possible can you find out where your friend who's house you featured on your blog not to long ago.Where she purchase or got her daugther's curtain from? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi friend! Been missing you. I've been meaning to write you forever. I'm so out of the blog loop. BUT I wanted to tell you that my little Hudson is wearing your precious little guy's clothese ALL THE TIME! I was especially thinking of Ty since Huds is wearing his Halloween onesies and his little blue jeans. AHHH...thank you so much again! Visiting your blog and seeing your precious little kiddos brought such a smile to my face! You guys take care. Love...Mindy
ReplyDelete