Check out my new favorite nail polish..OPI Lucerne Tainly Look Marvelous
I have gotten a lot of compliments on the color.
On Friday, I took Nate and Addison to the fall fest at school while Rob stayed home with Ty. We weren't there long but the kids had fun.
I'm loving my new Tech tshirt that I got it at HEB... of all places. And it was cheap too. WOOHOO
My big girl getting her nails painted
I'm loving my new Tech tshirt that I got it at HEB... of all places. And it was cheap too. WOOHOO









Love the nail polish. I will have to get some of it. LOve my pooter pants and miss them sooooooooooo much! Can't wait until Saturday
ReplyDeleteAwww..what a fun fall fest! Love the nail polish (both A and you) and the colored hair! :)
ReplyDeleteOkay...YOU MUST DO A 1/2 MARATHON! Think of it as a bucket list thing. I am a very slow runner and really don't like it. I used to run alone or on the treadmill (watching tivoed shows or movies)...but, this past spring I trained with a girlfriend. We had such a great time talking! The time went by so fast! She ended up bailing the night before, but I enjoyed my run. The main thing is to train (and find the time to train). You really feel so great (mentally) when you finish! My hubs makes a training plan for me when I run mine. (I run my 1/2 marathon in May and start training Jan. 1)! Think about it...sounds like you already have a few miles under your belt! :)
LOVE that polish!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet kiddos! We had our fall fest last night too! I barely have time to blog anymore either... pretty much only on weekends!!
ReplyDeleteBrandi ~ That is so precious. What sweet kids!
ReplyDeleteI love fall fests! I'm so glad ya'll had some treasured time together.
Gonna have to have that polish! I love love love your Tech shirt!! I wish Lubbock had an HEB. Your kiddos are adorable as usual!
ReplyDelete