Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Parade and Football

On Friday, Addison and Ty had a parade at school. Ty wasn't sure what to think of it all. Addison didn't want to wear her princess crown, her wings or carry her wand. Bummer, but it wasn't a battle I was going to fight. I still think she looks presh!!

"Oh look, there's my mommy!!!"
I think I'll cry now!! I want my mommy!!!
YUMMY!!


On Saturday, we woke up to spooky doughnuts! The kids loved them!
We headed off to watch Nate play ball.


Addison wearing her fave dress again. She wears it all the time. It drives Rob and I bonkers!!!!

Nate got hurt. Poor thing!


Catching up on plays



Football lovin' cousins!
On Saturday evening, I took Nate and Addison to see Secretariat. Such a good movie!!!!! Addi was a little too young for the movie. Nate enjoyed it though.

2 comments:

  1. I could down that whole box of donuts...so beautiful, so yummy!

    And oh my goodness...TY! He looks sooooo much older! That pix of him crying for his momma...awwww! And he uses a spoon! Henry just throws his down and uses his hands! Oh, and he eats of the plate like a dog...lovely. His first word was dog and he loves to try to eat dog out of the bowl too. I promise we aren't bad parents! Ha!

    Love your little A. and poor N. getting hurt out on the field! Boo hoo! I told Jon (who adores football) that Henry can't play any contact sports...so I guess that rules out everything but cross country? :) Jon's not buying it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were so precious!! So sorry I couldn't come to the parade. I'll make it up to them though!! Those donuts look heavenly. Sorry Nate got hurt!!

    ReplyDelete