Thursday, November 11, 2010
Just Because...
I'm in love with these little boogers and I think they are so cute!! I take pics of my kids all the time. It drives Rob crazy but I just can't help it. I think my kids are so yummy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









They're too adorable not to photograph! Haha! I take lots of pics, too! And your kids give me faith that someday, I'll get pics of their faces and not just the backs of their heads!
ReplyDeletegirl, Im the exact same way and sometimes drives my hubby crazy too. he says does everything have to be a photoshoot. HA HA. lol Kids are just too precious and grow too fast not to take alot of pictures. Your kiddos are soo stiking cute.. Keep taking those pictures!! :) Happy Thursday!!
ReplyDeletePrecious grandkids!! Ty looks like he is getting so tall! He's a big boy now!
ReplyDeletethese are CUTE pics of Ty and Addison!! I love Ty's facial expression holding the pumpkin...CUTE!
ReplyDeleteThey certainly are YUMMY! :)
ReplyDelete