I can't believe my baby girl is 4 today. Wow, time has flown by so fast!
Right now you are soooo into kitty cats, make up, jewelry, babies, playing outside and riding your bike. You are very picky about what you wear and it drives mommy crazy; most of the time it is your green and white striped dress. Lately, you've been so motherly and loving towards Ty and it is so cute. Sometimes you and Nate are buddies and the next minute you are beating each other up. You are just like daddy and don't require a lot of sleep. You are just like your mommy and love to shop, get pedicures and eat chocolate. Right now your favorite food is peanut butter and jelly. What a fun, loving and sometimes sassy little girl you are and I love everything about you!!! I thank God everyday for bringing you to me. LOVE YOU to the moon and back!!!! Happy birthday!!!!
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









What an absolute doll! Happy 4th birthday, A! I adore your little polka dot puffy vest! So stylish at 4!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th Birthday to Addison!! What a doll she is!!!! I love her birthday outfit in these pics and the birthday outfit she wore to school a few posts down, too cute! Hope she has a wonderful day!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! Hope you are having a great day! Love you Lots!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post! Happy 4th birthday to Addison!!!
ReplyDelete