This first picture is when we arrived at the resort. We were about to go eat and then head to the beach
We read a lot while we were out on the beach.
I was the drink runner.

Nice hair!! This is how I looked most of the time on our trip and guess what, I truly didn't care. I was too busy enjoying life.
Rob read 5 books while on vacay


My toes under 2 feet of water
Nice hair!!!!


Even though this looked like fun, it was a lot of work.

Check out the clear water


Enjoying life


That's the Atlantis resort in the distance
One day we rented a jet ski for an hour. It was fun and a little scary too!


We rode to this little island
check out the tiny blue beach house, cute!!!
This is as close to Atlantis as we could get.
We got as close as we could to this cruise ship too. HUGE!

These houses were close to our resort.
Resort from the water
My cabana boy; isn't he cute!!!

I keep thinking back to our wonderful vacay. I'm not kidding when I say that we were either in our pajamas or swimsuits on this trip. We only got dressed up one night and we only did that because we felt like big losers. We thought we needed a good pic of us, so we dressed up just once. The rest of the evenings, we ate in our swimsuits. It was sooooooo awesome. I packed way too many clothes. I truly could have packed swim stuff, pajamas and an outfit and I would have been good to go.
That's the Atlantis resort in the distance









The trip looks wonderful. Isn't it beautiful? Truly is PARADISE. Did you guys take the day trip over to the Atlantis? I also packed WAY too many clothes for FOUR people. We did not wear 1/4 of what we took or drug through the airport.
ReplyDeleteMan, what a great time! These pics are great and so glad you had fun! :) I had to laugh because my hair looked that on our vacay too. ;)
ReplyDeleteAwwww... look so relaxing! So glad y'all had a great time! We just celebrated our 10 year but didn't go anywhere big b/c of our move so we plan to go on a big vacation next year. We're thinking about Belize!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are amazing! The ocean...beautiful! Sounds so chill! For our #10 we went to NYC and I was 7 months preggo! I fell in love with NYC, but lounging on the beach sounds quite lovely! Maybe for our #15! Ha!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! If Chris and I don't go to Belize we are so going to the Bahamas! I loved the piggy pic. Your toes look Huge! ha
ReplyDeleteWow! How gorgeous!! I wish I was there right now. Happy 10 year anniversary!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful place!! So relaxing!! Maybe one day we'll go there.
ReplyDeletefun times!! it looks like y'all really had a relaxing time! Did you ever bust out those work out clothes that you took??? I love all your pics!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics and love that water bike?!?! I'm anxious to know what it was actually called; haha! What a fabulous time!
ReplyDelete