So adorable....looks like you all have some new furry friends! Our kiddos LOVED the animals at our county fair...hubs kept telling them that we could get one...goat, mini horse, etc. some day. They still talk about getting an outside animal...GREAT! If we have our own ranch...your kiddos can bring there animals here...and you can keep on enjoying your Sonics! Ha, ha!
To cute!!! Nate is right, you spend to much at Sonic & those drinks aren't good for you. Just think, you could have a ranch with animals and the kids could play outside all the time instead of driving you crazy. They sure are precious though!!
I have been married for 13 years to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 adorable kids together. I was blessed to stay home a few years with the kids but now I'm back to teaching, woohoo! I am a huge fan of the Texas Tech Red Raiders and things that make me happy are: happy hour at Sonic, watching my kids play sports, Target, running, pedicures, getting together with the girls and hanging out my my family!!! God has truly blessed me and my family. My cup runneth over!
that looks like alot of fun for the kiddos. and I love that Nate told you that. AWESOME!!!lol
ReplyDeleteSo adorable....looks like you all have some new furry friends! Our kiddos LOVED the animals at our county fair...hubs kept telling them that we could get one...goat, mini horse, etc. some day. They still talk about getting an outside animal...GREAT! If we have our own ranch...your kiddos can bring there animals here...and you can keep on enjoying your Sonics! Ha, ha!
ReplyDeleteTo cute!!! Nate is right, you spend to much at Sonic & those drinks aren't good for you. Just think, you could have a ranch with animals and the kids could play outside all the time instead of driving you crazy. They sure are precious though!!
ReplyDelete