Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bahamas Part 1

Rob and I just got back from the Bahamas. We stayed at the Sandals Royal Bahamian and had the best time ever! We were at the beach by 9 every morning and stayed until 6 or 7 every night. Four full days of relaxing on the beach; awesome!!!!!!
This is the view from our room. BEAUTIFUL!!



My stud muffin!
10 years!
Our first evening of paradise.

Watching the sunset
We went over to the Cay one day. Nice and quiet!


While visiting the Cay, we hung out under this hut. We chillaxed in the shade most of the time and read books.
Our little piggies.

This was the pool on the island Sandals Cay.






About to eat lunchCan you see the little bird chilling in the pool?
Storm rolling in
Waiting to get on the boat to go back to the resort

7 comments:

  1. Stunning views! The hammock, hut, beach, pool...I'd stay at any of them if it meant I could be THERE! So beautiful! And some quiet time without your babies...I'll take a little of that too (but not too much)! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been there...beautiful! I'm glad that y'all had a wonderful time! How could you not?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantabulous! :) Going away with my husband is my most favorite thing to do...EVER! Glad you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great trip! Beautiful pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I bet you guys did not know what to do with all of that time on your hands. The water is so beautiful, I can hardly wait to go back. What a great way to celebrate TEN years of marriage. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete