Tonight we went up to school to find out who Nate got as his first grade teacher. He got a great teacher but I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of her. I will on the first day of school.

Ty thinks he is a first grader too

Jackson and Nate

Addison keeps telling people that she is going into kindergarten.



Doesn't Ty look so big

Not sure if you can tell in this picture, but, I've gained 11 lbs this summer. OINK!! I have been living it up all summer long and it has caught up with me. This week I started bootcamp so I can lose the weight. My whole body hurts!

We ran into the Lopez family. Aren't Addison and Jamie precious!!! Heather is way cute too!

After Open House we went to eat at Red Robin.. not my fave place! Won't be eating there again!

My aweseome first grader!!

Such a big boy!

School starts on Monday!!!
We did the same thing tonight! So fun and exciting! Your kids look precious! Ty does look big in that one picture! RR is not my favorite place either... I think it's a little pricey too! Have Nate has a fabulous school year!!
ReplyDeleteGreat update. I've been keeping up w/ all of your summer adventures. I swear you look just the same since college. You lucky hook! Love you and miss you. We go meet the teacher in the morning.
ReplyDeleteThey are so sweet!And where did you get Addison's dress? She always has on the cutest clothes!
ReplyDeleteWe had our first MEET YOUR TEACHER before school started. It was SUPER...met teacher, took in supplies, checked out desk and who else was in class. It was so nice for everyone!
ReplyDeleteAnd I think you always look great! I'm also trying to lose 10. I've been up before the sun to get my morning run in...I think my body is resilient to my routine...NOTHING lower on the scales! Ugh! So, what is your boot camp? I need HELP! ;)