Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our Last Night

On the last night of our vacay, we thought we should dress up and go have a nice dinner since we hadn't done that yet. We had been eating every meal in our swimsuits....heaven!!
My fave picture of us

Sun is starting to set


Isn't this picture beautiful!

10 years!!!! WOW!!!
My stud!
I've told Rob a zillion times that we are definitely going back the the Bahamas next summer!!! LOVE that place!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I have that same exact dress!! I just showed my hubby your alls vacation pictures and said Please take me there!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your aqua sundress! What a beautiful place to celebrate! Happy 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute. Once again, 10 years is something to be so proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look BEAUTIFUL in that dress...great color for you! Thanks for the encouraging comment, too! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete