Today was Nate's first day of first grade

Nate and Kate. She is our neighbor and she started kindergarten today. Isn't she cute. Adorable!

My babies look so big.

Precious!!!! Ty missed the pics because he was still asleep.

Awwww!


Originally, I was going to take Nate to school, but Nate wanted the whole fam to go so we woke up Ty and headed to Deer Creek.

Mrs. Cazalas and Nate. Aren't those flowers so cute! I found the idea on another blog. Way cheap and adorable.

My big boy!!

Oh how I love my cute, little first grader!!!
thanks for the sweet comments about Zach. but also what a cute little first grader. I think Nate and that little girl would make a cute little couple one day. he he. and when did they start having lockers in first grade. WOW. He is sooo grown up..
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I hope he had a wonderful first day!
ReplyDeleteI love my precious babies. They are so presh. Give them big kisses.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet...the whole family went! Love it!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! So fun that the whole family could take Nate to school! And Nate already has a locker? Wow! Love A's fun outfit!
ReplyDeleteOH MY! So cute I must say! The flower idea is the bomb! You have to share that! I think Nate and your little neighbor are PRECIOUS together. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Brandi!!! Okay, a few things:
ReplyDelete1.I had no idea we had so much in common, I would so love to be your friend in real life :)!! I was just reading back a ways and I just know it :)!
2. You and your kids are absolutely adorable!!!
3. I don't know why I was not following your blog, but I am now!
4. Thanks for all your sweet comments!! They really do mean so much!! I suck at commenting as I check all my blogs on my phone!!! I am going to be always be reading from now on!! My email is rbrown@us.loreal.com, just so you have it!!
I love Addison's outfit! Precious!! Nate looks so happy! He's so stinking cute! Hope y'all have all had a great week!
ReplyDeleteI'm stealing your teacher gift idea for Leighton's teachers I will give your blog a shout out!! :)
ReplyDelete