Last weekend Nate and Rob went on a boys' trip! They headed to Arlington for Nate's first Rangers game at 6 1/2 years old. We didn't tell Nate until the morning of the game. He was sooooo excited! Rob was too! They stayed the night in a hotel and got to eat at Crackel Barrel the next morning. YUMMY!
Their fave player Josh Hamilton.





Nate, one day in many years from now, you'll be reading this and I want you to know how excited daddy was to take you to a Rangers game. The bond you two have right now is amazing. You are his little golfing, baseball, football, basketball, watching ESPN buddy. Is is so cute watching the two of you getting excited about sports. You are definitely falling into your daddy's footsteps. We are so proud of the little man you are becoming!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Awwww...what a GREAT trip for Nate and your hubs! The girls do all kinds of things with Jon (fishing, bb, etc.) but I know he cannot wait until he gets to do something like that with Henry! So awsome! Great memories for the boys!
ReplyDeleteHi Brandi let me know if you purchase any of the Lemon Love Lime clothes. Also I can't wait until the 2nd MJC line comes out. Did you order form the 1st line?
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love going to Ranger games!!
ReplyDelete