Friday, March 19, 2010

San Antonio

Addison decided to give herself some bangs!!!!!!!!!!! Don't they look lovely?? I wasn't so happy with her for cutting her hair. Kids....gotta love 'em. My friend Shannon and I decided to take the kids to the San Antonio zoo today. Right before we left, we took pics


We got to the zoo and it was packed. The parking was soooo long and the line to get in was a zillion miles long; so we headed to the Riverwalk instead. We passed by the Alamo on the way to Rainforest cafe.
Shannon was the best driver ever. She rocked! I soooo would have had a few wrecks driving in the SA traffic.
Addison, Nate and Carter
My cute kids, oh how I love them!
Shannon and her kidsMy little birdies and me. In case you were wondering, Ty stayed home with Nanis.

Shannon and I taught 5th grade together. What fun times we had.

Cute little booger!



Shannon and Addison. Yes, her daughter's name is Addison too
Shannon and Carter

The kids got really cool cups to drink out of




The caffeine and sugar are getting to them. Crazy kids!

Check out the Volcano dessert
Leaving the Riverwalk

Since the zoo was closed, we headed to NB to ride the train.
The whole gang
BudsAddison x 2

What a great day we had. Since we didn't end up going to the zoo, we've decided to go back before it gets too hot. Can't wait!

7 comments:

  1. awhh seems like all girls go through the cutting hair stage... but she still Looks ADORABLE as always. Looks like yall had sooo much. You really have some cutie patootie kids but of ourse you know that. we need to take a trip there soon.... we are thinking about seaworld soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad that you posted a pic of her haircut! it doesn't look bad at all!!! it's hair...it will grow back! glad y'all had fun in SA sans the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been in San Antonio the past few days too! We went to Sea Worl- it was CRAZY their too! Our friends that live in Cedar Park ventured off to the zoo one day! I haven't talk to them to find out how crazy it was for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dread the day when Hadlee cuts her hair! I hear it's unavoidable with little girls!!! Addison's doesn't look bad AT ALL! She's too cute!

    What a fun day in SA!!! Ya'll are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love San Antonio & I'm loving that jacket of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun and you look SO stinkin cute- where did you get your jacket?? and thanks for the post about your easter platter a while back ago- jarod and i took callyn to the local pottery place here and did a little bunny with her feet! such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like lots of fun! We are heading to the Tulsa Zoo on Wednesday, but I'm sure it's not quite the same as SA. Wish we were closer...we could meet up some time! :(

    Hope y'all had a great spring break! :)

    ReplyDelete