Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

We have been busy little bees around here. I feel like we are always on the go. I'm ready to slow down a little bit. Just relax and enjoy my family. While we were getting ready for church on Sunday, Ty was too cute walking around the house with this tootbrush. I tried to take it away and he flipped out. I guess he wants clean teeth.





Thought I'd try again to get a pic of the kis



And I still didn't get a good picture.
This is what Ty has been up to lately. Every single day he's been crawling in this cabinet and making a mess.
Wanted to share this suncreen. Nate has very sensitive skin and will break out big time with most sunscreens. On Sunday, we tried this one and he didn't break out in a rash. YEAH!

And I made these yummy muffins while Ty was sleeping....so good
I think I'm turing out to be a good cook. Rob laughs when I tell him this.
Yummy little boy
Teasing Schweenie

We went over to Keleigh's after school for a party. Kids had a blast
Heather and Keleigh


We then came home for dinner and got ready for Nate's game. Tomorrow we have an egg hunt so Nate was showing off his eggs
I was modeling my Easter outfit for Rob today and Nate decided to take some pics so I could show Heather and Amanda what I'm wearing to church. Ok girls, what do you think?? Isn't Addison cute in her undies???HEHE
Can you see my way cute necklace? Love it!
Check out my way cute shoes. They are BCBG... love them. Very comfortable shoes but they run a little big so if you ever order BCBG, order down a size. I usually wear 8 1/2 and I ordered an 8.
Nate played so good tonight! He was so tired when we got home. He didn't get to bed until 9, poor boy. I did get a cute little picture right after his bath. He's sooo big.

John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. (NIV)

7 comments:

  1. I love all of your pix! Girl, you have such a beautiful family...even your little dog is darn cute! When I read what Ty is doing these days, it is soooo Henry...into everything, but looking like a doll! ;0 Love N's Easter eggs! And your dress is sooo lovely! And those shoes...rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi ~ Those sportsball Easter eggs are too cute. I have been tempted to get some for Zach, but we are already overrun with eggs from last year. ; )

    Sassy cute dress. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You covered a lot ground in one post! Your kiddos have the sweetest smiles! Good to know about the sunscreen. We haven't ever worn it before (they were too little to get out last summer), but they have eczema, so I bet they will be sensitive. I'm going to use this stuff right from the start!

    And thanks for the peek into my future with crawling into the cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just gotta say, Ty has the pretties eyes.. and LOVE the dress. Its soooo cute.. and you are a busy little bee arent you??lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three of your babies are YUMMY!!!

    LOVE the dress! Hot mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your family!!!! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so stinking cute in your Easter outfit! I LOVE the shoes! Thanks for posting all the cute pics from the Easter egg hunt! I can't tell you how blessed I feel that we picked this house, on this street so I could make all these wonderful friends...especially you! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete