Tuesday, March 23, 2010

RSV

Tuesday morning started out great because Addison was in a happy mood!!! She slept for 12 hours last night and it made all the difference.This is what Ty and I looked like....tired! We didn't get much sleep last night and Ty ended up in bed with us again. Finally took Ty to the dr today and guess what, he has RSV.

I almost didn't take him because he was playing and having a good time. He did want to be held a lot so I decided to go ahead with an appt. because he sounded horrible. After two breathing treatments and 2 hours at the dr. we got to come home. He has to have breathing treatments for the next two weeks and he's also on antibiotics. Poor baby!
I thought I would hit Happy Hour at Sonic to cheer me up
and Ty got pushed around in a tub and that made him feel better.
Nate had a tball game tonight but I stayed home with Addi and Ty. I can't wait to hear how my boy did. I am so thankful that Ty is feeling better.

9 comments:

  1. Brody had RSV when he was 4 months, and it aw awful!! I hope that Ty starts feeling better soon!!!!! Good thing you took him to the dr!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awhh poor baby. Avery is sick too. Thinking about taking her to the doctor tomorrow. Hope he gets to feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Ty! I will be praying that he continues to feel better. Sonic always cheers me up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH NOOOOOO!! Avery Kate had RSV about a month ago...and it is the pits! Praying your little cutie feels better soon. OH- and you should had ordered TWO Sonic drinks!!! That's a momma's prescription!! ha! I love the picture of the cup! :) Mine is sitting next to me as I type this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope Ty is so much better!

    Love your new outfit in the previous post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor baby - I have heard od alot of kiddos getting RVS this season and a lot older like him ~ will be praying he makes a quick recovery!
    ~W

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, poor baby boy! i hope he feels better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor thing..I hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bless his adorable little heart! RSV is for the birds! Praying he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete