What an AWESOME day we had today! Rob and Nate headed out to play golf this morning and the little ones and I headed out for a run. The weather was absolutely gorgeous!!! I ran a little over 3 miles and kids were perfect the whole way. Of course, I gave them yogurt, raisins and suckers to make them happy... it worked!!!!
Steinmart was having a 12 hour sale so Addison, Ty and I headed out to go look for a necklace to go with my Easter dress. Didn't find a necklace but check out this way cute dress I found. Only $30....woohoo!! It's soooo cute on!

Today Kenna was having her 4th bday party at Chuck E Cheese. So as soon as the boys got home from the golf course, we loaded up to go to the party.
Ty stayed home with Rob because of his RSV. He's feeling sooo much better. We kept him home so he could continue to get better. Precious boy!
We love Aunt Sissy!








WooHoo, I got tickets!!
Go Kenna go!
Coolest uncle ever!
Check out Kyli's way cute shoes!
Today Kenna was having her 4th bday party at Chuck E Cheese. So as soon as the boys got home from the golf course, we loaded up to go to the party.
I wish every day could be this wonderful. Happy weekend!!









Your Saturday DOES sound great! Love Addison's cute outfit! Awesome job running 3 while pushing 2 babies! Wow! I need all the help I can get from my arms! :) I LOVE spending time at home...outdoors! Those are the best times! :)
ReplyDeleteSteinmart... are you kidding? That's my favorite store (b/c I'm so short) and ours closed! :( I'm sooo jealous!!! Sounds like a perfect day!
ReplyDeleteWE HAD AN AWSOME DAY AT CHUCK E CHEESE!! ALWAYS LOVE BEING WITH MY KIDS!! WE MISSED TY & KATE THOUGH! I LIKE THE DRESS BRANDI!!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl, I wish I could run one mile..lol. That is so awesome, love all of the birthday pics so cute!
ReplyDelete