Today at school, Nate had Rodeo day.
This is Nate's cowboy. "I am a cowboy. I can ride a horse and eat beans." Don't you love the horse Nate's cowboy is riding?

Working on a Texas Mural

Mrs. Bronstad and Nate. Lars popped himself in the pic too

Lindsey and Nate

Cutest cowboy ever!!!

Before leaving for school this morning. Nate is an outlaw in this pic. He said he was going to rob a bank.

Hope you all have a happy weekend!!
First of all, I'm laughing over Nate's bandanna especially in the previous post. Walker has been asking me for one so he can wear it on his head like that?!? Where did that come from? I think Walker saw that guy on the Olympics wear his like that or maybe it was NATE?!?
ReplyDeleteYes, that is the cutest cowboy ever you have!!!
And what a hottie mommy in her adorable cowboy boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got your comment about the clothes. I hate for you to do that again, but it sure is hard for me to turn down Ty's cute stuff!!!!!!!!
Such a cute outlaw! Mrs. B looks cute in her boots...and YOU look FAB in yours as well! You make for such a stylish cowgirl! :) What a fun Friday!
ReplyDelete