Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fun Monday

Monday started off great. All the kids woke up in a good mood. YIPPY!!! Addison is talking to Nanis, Sissy, Kyli, Kenna and daddy all at the same time. She loves to talk. Taking a pic with her phone
Starting to get whiny..


Isn't this so cute. I got it at Hobby Lobby for $8... way cute huh
On Sunday, Kelly over at Kelly's Korner posted a recipe she made for breakfast. I made the French Breakfast Puffs with the kids today. SSSOOO good. I'm going to buy the Pionner Cookbook tomorrow.
My little helper
Delicious!!!!!

My other little helper
All finished and ready to eat. And EAT we did....OINK!

Spring is coming around. Can you see the blooms?
Ty lovin' his buggy ride
I planted flowers this weekend. Gerraniums are my FAVE!!!!
Doesn't Addison's hair look cute. It's curly because of the humidity. I wish her hair looked like that every day. Love it!
My little stud muffin!
I signed Addison up for gymnastics today. She is soooo excited.

8 comments:

  1. omg...Addison cracks me up with all of her jewelry. She and Ayla would get along sooo well..hehe! Those puff look awesome but I am sure if I tried to make them they would surely flop..lol. Search Myangelayla for ebay member ID, If that doesn't work let me know. I have alreaday sold a few things but I will be listing more this week and maybe next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haddie has that same dress!

    Precious pics of your cutie patoooooooooties and you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Brandi! I WANT THAT EASTER TREE! Haven't seen one of those at our HL! :( Makes me want to find another HL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addison really cracks me up! Such a cute bunch of Borchardt Kiddos! Saw that recipe at Kelly's Korner...glad you tried it! It looks yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring looks great there! I hope to do a little Easter shopping to "spring" up our home soon! And I've been really wanting the Pioneer cookbook too! I'm going to gift my mom and mother in law each a book for Mother's Day too! :) Addison's outfit is so cute! Her hair is so cutie too! Emily's hair gets ringlets when it is humid. Love it! Looks like you are off to a great week! Ohhh...gymnastics? YIPPEE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your post is making me hungry. mmmmmm yummy. LOL. and your right Addisons hair is soo cute curly like that. Looks like a fun and yummy monday to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those puffs look amazing! Anything with that much butter has to be delicous! I want that cookbook too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Fun! I will have to try that recipe. I LOVE the top you are wearing. You and your kiddos always look so cute!

    ReplyDelete