Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fun Filled Weekend

On Friday, Rob left for his annual camping trip. So, the kids and I hung out. Addison played dress up

Nate had a tball game on Saturday

Addison playing with the camera. Like my dark roots. Getting my hair highlighted in 8 days. YEAH!
Look who showed up to cheer Nate on...
Go Nate!

Sissy and Nannis showed up too!
After the game, we headed to Nate's basketball trophy presentation. He missed his basketball game because of the tball game.

Nate and Coach Mark


Addison loves her buddy/cousin Ethan
Ty playing with the big kids
My big boy and me. I'm soo proud of him!
Kyli and Kenna decided to stay the night. We headed to YOYOs for some yogurt... 3 days in a row. FUN!!!
What a great weekend we had. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!!

8 comments:

  1. looks like you had lots of fun! i really like Addison in her spider man shirt and hot pink boots! too cute! yo-yo's looks awesome! I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Spiderman shirt and pink cowgirl boots rock! :) And I LOVE that pix of Ty playing with the big boys! Such dolls you have! And you always look too cute! I love it that your family is sooo close! So, you took 5 kiddos to get ice cream? Wow girl! I have 2 nieces that live down the lane and this is us sometimes too. It's amazing to have family so close! Looks like a great weekend! Oh...and I had no idea that the book THE LAST SONG is coming out so soon! I LOVE reading the book first...and I had no idea this time! I'm 1/2 way thru and am now excited to see the movie! (Miley Cyrus is on the cover...wonder if she's Ronnie?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Addison's outfits! :) Watching your kids participate in sports is one of the best things as a parent IMO! Why can't weekends last longer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. NATE IS SOOOOO GONNA BE A PRO PLAYER ONE DAY!! NOT SURE WHAT SPORT BUT HE'S GOOD AT ANYTHING. MY GRANDKIDS ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and busy weekend....thats the way I like it too.. I can't wait until mine are old enough to play sports..so much fun! Oh, thanks for the info about the shirt, I sent a email so I am waiting to hear back.. the zebra print MM would look cute at Animal Kingdom!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were one busy mama! Loving these pictures! Too cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant wait till Presley is old enough to do all those things! Looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yogurt 3 days in a ROW?!? that sounds like my kinda weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete