On Sunday afternoon, Addison and I headed out to spend a few hours together.... just us girls!! We first had to hit Sonic for happy hour.
Off to TJMaxx to look at Easter decorations. Look what we found..

we got two huge ducks

and one baby chick in a cage. Addison is buckling her baby in.
And look what we found at the Cookie Co......... a duck cookie.
Gotta have a duck necklace too
and some other fun jewelry.
Then we headed home so I could cook deer meat and GRAVY. I made gravy for the first time and it was yummy!!!! I had to take a picture so my mom could see how it turned out. I'm soooo proud of myself. My mom was on speaker phone the whole time I was cooking, I was scared. Turns out I'm a pretty good cook. HEHE!
we got two huge ducks
and one baby chick in a cage. Addison is buckling her baby in.









GOOD JOB ON THE GRAVY BRANDI!! I AGREE YOU & ADDISON NEED SOME GIRL TIME BUT DON'T GO OVERBOARD EVERY TIME. SHE WILL BE A LITTLE SPOILED. MIGHT ALREADY BE. ANYWAY, THE DUCKS ARE REALLY CUTE. I JUST LOVE EASTER!!!
ReplyDeleteshopping & cookies!! sounds like a great day!
ReplyDeleteHooray for Sonic!! And that cookie looks so good! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the ducks and the gravy looks amazing!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww, she looks so happy! My lil' man doesn't have quite as much fun when I take him to the Maxx. He's his Daddy's son. Ah ha ha
ReplyDeletegood job on the gravy...i have only made it a couple of times. sometimes you can CUT mine with a KNIFE...others it is OK?! I love your mom's comments about not spoiling Addison...it might be too late! haha
ReplyDelete