Friday, January 1, 2010

Lucky Us

1st night out. Lisa, me and Heather.... having fun! This is the only pic from our first night out.
Rob and I had a babysitter 2 nights in a row....WOW!!!!!!!!!! How lucky are we! We went to dinner with some friends on Wednesday night..had way too much fun. We had dinner and drinks and then played pool. We had so much fun that I stayed in bed until 3:30p.m. on Thursday. SADSAD! Thanks to Rob for taking care of the kids. I rolled out of bed and got dressed and then we headed over to our friends' house for New Years. I think I ate the whole time we were there. OINK! I had my camera both nights but something is wrong with it. It's a Canon Rebel and I can't figure out why my pics are fuzzy... not happy. It's been acting up for a week now. I think I'm taking it back to Best Buy. SAD!!! Oh, I've only had is for 6 months. BOOHOO!!

My cute hubs and me!


Happy New Year!!!


6 comments:

  1. Happy New year!

    You look great.. I love love your shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a hottie! Lovin' the outfits and your nights out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 nights...that is LUCKY!! I love your cute top!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 2 nights in a row? You ARE lucky! Good for you! And don't you always looks so amazing in your pix! Love your zebra and black sparkle top, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too funny that you stayed in bed all day! you must have one awesome night!! and then headed out for another, haha!! fun!

    p.s. i bet one of your settings got changed on your camera...that's what happens to me when my hubby tries to use it!!

    ReplyDelete