Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Nate

Six years ago today Nate Eric came into this world at 4:31 p.m. weighing 9lbs 3 oz and 21 inches long. It was a LONG day. I went into labor at 12:15 a.m., by the time I got to the hospital a few hours later Iwas dialted to a 4cm. Dr. gave me my epidural but I was still in MAJOR back pain. So after many hours of labor, 3 hours of pushing and puking my brains out, the dr. decided it was time for a c-section. I got very sick from the medicine, therefore, I didn't feel like holding Nate for quite a while. Don't you just love the pic to the left?? We had just gotten to our room and I'm fast asleep while Rob is loving on his boy. I was miserable!!!!!!! The next day I started feeling better and that's when it finally hit me... I have a brand new healthy baby boy. I have been in love ever since. Nate, what a blessing you are. I prayed for you for many many months. God truly blessed your daddy and me. Happy birthday my sweet boy! I love you!!!!!!!!!!









My 6 year old celebrating his big day!!! What a little cutie patootie!

6 comments:

  1. happy birthday, sweet nate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby boy he was!!! And now such a handsome little man!

    Not the labor story I wanted to read about! ha! Bless your heart! And such a big boy! WOW!!!

    Happy Birthday Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful baby (and big)! And just as beautiful...ummm...handsome at 6! And girlie, we had very similar labors...I threw up all over my nurse, poor, poor girl! :( Happy Birthday, Nate! Oh, if you don't mind my copy cat style, I'm really lovin' A's bows. Here's my email if you could give the info. Thanks, doll! www.puffy1@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! How sweet! Happy Birthday Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i do love the picture of you sleeping while daddy get all the love- funny how that works huh??? did you make your birthday banner?? too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He sure is a cute patootie! Happy 6th birthday! Your birth story sounds like mine with Kennedy... back pain and sick even with an epidural! Yuck, but sooooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete