Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dinner with Neighbors

Rob and Colby were working, so my neighbor Keleigh and her kids came over the other night for dinner. Keleigh is such a wonderful friend. Very thoughtful Godly woman... I love her!!! Her kids are pretty awesome too!!
They are going to St. Thomas next week and we get to get their little dog Foxy. Addison LOVES Foxy.... she's obsessed with her.Addison and Aubrie

Keleigh and the kids
What a great time we had!

4 comments:

  1. Just caught up on your precious family!!!

    Addison looks like she has so much fun all the time. She has a smile like you and your sister. So full of life!

    Nate reminds me of Walker with his running and going 100%! Love those boys!!!

    Fun party and adorable goodies!!! I Gotta check for that shirt at Wal Mart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome that you have great neighbors...ours moved to Nashville :( I miss doing things like this with them...especially now that I have a daughter and shes about to have one, too. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much FUN! And how lucky you are to babysit that little nugget of a dog!!! Have fun puppy-sitting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great neighbors are the best! We have some awesome neighbors here too!

    ReplyDelete