My big boy eating cinnamon toast and chugging some milk. YES, my boy still takes a bottle.... I can't let go. Both Nate and Addison were completely off the bottle at 12 months. NOT this little boy. I want him to be my baby forever!
My friend Amy at La Madeline... YUMMY!
Me, posing for my bloggy friends. I wanted to show you my way cute jacket that I got at Forever 21 for way cheap and my way cool sunglasses that I got for $6. I bought them because Elin Woods, YES, Tiger's wife has a pair that are very similar and I thought she looked great. Hers were Gucci though. I think mine are just as cute!!! Notice that I'm wearing my Uggs...bad choice. Should have picked my riding boots; cuter!!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Don't feel bad, Ayla was still taking a bottle when she turned three...I started taking it away shortly after that but I didn't want to..lol... Brennan on the other hand did NOT want his after he was 18 months old...they are all different and it really didn't bother me so.. I agree let them be a baby as long as you can!!!
ReplyDeleteK, Please tell me where you got Addison's necklace. I love it! I also love your outfit.. very stylish!!!
Have a great weekend!!
Ya'll are too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of you!!!
ReplyDeletesuper cute pics!!!! can't believe how much the kids are growing up!!!! sure miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteHope your hubby is too mad I got you addicted to Forever 21! Ha! I love your jacket! So cute! And the boots look great with it!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh you are too cute! I LOVE your outfit! I have the same black Uggs! Your kids are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteBrandi, let him go.... they will always be your babies no matter what age. I love my little smoochies. Ask Nate if he wants to come stay with me?
ReplyDeleteI am coming next Sat. You have to take me to Forever 21.
You look like a million bucks! I LOVE that outfit! I am thinking I need to get to Forever 21~ I am with ya on the baby thing! It is so hard with the last one!
ReplyDeleteyour kids are just too precious.. oh and i LOVE your jacket. Its soo cute. also thanks for the get well wishes :)
ReplyDeleteYour outfit is soooo cute! You always look adorable! And I love A's necklace! Oh, Henry still takes bottles too. He will snuggle while I give him his bottle. I'll give him a bottle as long as he continues to snuggle...even if he's 25! Ha, ha! And I love Nate's cute school work. I keep a huge folder for each child, and just keep a few goodies. There are sooo many papers that they bring home! ;)
ReplyDeleteMy lil' dude only gave up his bottle a month ago and he's almost 19 mos!
ReplyDelete