This is my friend Amanda. She is almost 37 weeks pregnant. She came over today so I could give her the baby gift I ordered from Polkadaisies. Way cute!!!
Look at that adorable little belly
Look at that adorable little belly
Yeah, don't we all wish we were as cute as her!!
These are my sister's birthday gifts; I'm teasing her... she'll read my blog and start getting sooo excited. She'll be calling me, begging me to tell her what I got her. HEHE!!! Sandi, you can wait until Saturday.
Addison is feeding Rob a birthday cupcake
Nate about to eat a cupcake
Ok blogging buddies, you've got to check out my sister's blog...way cute birthday cake... I'm jealous!!









Happy Belated Birthday!!! I'm just catching up on my fave blogs!
ReplyDeleteLovin' your this and thats. I've gotta check out where you got that Little Brother shirt. TOO cute! I happen to know a little brother who might need one! ha ha!
okay, umm YES , I know I wish I was as cute as your friend..lol...love the notecards, I need some too so I will definitely put those on my list.. so cute, thanks for sharing!! You will love Dear John, I just finished it a couple of days ago, now I am waiting to see the movie.. it should only take you a couple of days to read! let me know what ya think!! okay off to check out your sister's blog. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove those notecards! I love Walmart. ; )
ReplyDeleteOk first of all...you HAVE to read Dear John! Its amazing!!! Second, your friend is so stinkin cute! I hope to look half that good the next time around! The onesie is so sweet, too! OH, and thanks for letting us know about the stationary...love it! Hope you had a great birthday!
ReplyDeleteWhere to start?...
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, your friend looks amazing! And she's in a tank top. In January! I'm so jealous of both!
I love your birthday pix! Looks like the whole family had fun making cupcakes for you!
I also love N. Sparks!
The Wally World stationary and the presh onsie rock, girl! :)
LOVE the note cards. Thanks so much for sharing! I also LOVE LOVE Sandi's blog name. ;) TOO CUTE! Your friend is like the cutest pg. mommy ever! I know she loved the little bro outfit. I DO!
ReplyDeleteYour friend is sooo adorable, wish I looked like that! :0)
ReplyDeleteLove those note cards, thanks for sharing....
I want to se Dear John soon.... Can't wait....
Summer :0)
SO glad you had a great birfday! :) And, um, sick you are NOT supposed to be that cute preggo. Her arms are a little too ah-mazing.
ReplyDeleteHELLO Walmart, I'm ALL ABOUT a good deal! :)
What a cute little brother shirt and she is the cutest pregnant lady ever!!!
ReplyDeleteDear John is such a good book you will love it, I can't wait for the movie!!
what cute wrapping!!
Yup, she is too cute pregnant! I got the necklace at Forever 21! You did check out their jewelry when you went, right!?!? Cheap and cute! I got the dress last weekend at Francescas for $19! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad she liked the shirts! Wow, doesn't she look good!
ReplyDeleteLoved your birthday pictures. You know how to party!!!!!
hey brandi! wow amanda is one gorgeous mama!! her belly makes me miss mine with luciana. i really loved my preggo belly, really!
ReplyDeleteyou are such a great friend, with GREAT taste!