Saturday, January 9, 2010

Spoilt Rotten

Look at these two boys... precious! Ty had been sleeping in our bed and Nate had just woken him up. Ty LOVES to be cuddled so one morning when he got up way too early, instead of rocking him, I put him in bed with us. Probably a huge mistake. Look at the sweet boy... HAPPY as can be!!!!!!!!!
Since I know Ty is the LAST baby; oh how we spoil him!

3 comments:

  1. awhhhh soo precious... i wish Avery would sleep in bed with us once in a while but she thinks its time to play and jump on the bed. HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing with Haddie Girl since I thought she was my last. OOpS! I'll do it with the new baby all over again!!! Come to think of it, Walker was 'spoilt', too!!! ha ha!

    Sweet, sweet pictures...makes my heart melt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just EAT Ty? I so know what you mean by being the baby! They can get away with lots more. :) I just wish I could FREEZE them. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete