Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Brunch With Amy


Amy and I met for brunch at La Madeline's.. yummy! Is was a birthday brunch. Wow, I'm so loved! I can't believe I'm still celebrating. After eating, we headed to Francesca's. I bought the cutest pair of black boots. Can't wait to wear them. Thanks Amy for a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. yeah for lengthy birthday celebrations! ;)
    ok brandi, don't leave us hangin' show us those new boots! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ya know its the new thing to celebrate your birthday for AT LEAST one week..lol... yes we need pics of the boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so i am a little jealous. lunch date with Amy and NO Ty? How did you manage that? Who kept him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friends/neighbors + food = perfection! Looks like you've been enjoying! How fun! (And Foxy is soooo...foxy! Ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE la madeline! tomato basil soup on a cold day? yes please! and LOVE francescas :) it's where i got my jumper this past weekend. here's to new boots and jumpers! what a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete